- Lectures: 29
- Duration: 10 weeks
On the top of education trends, is the digital marketing course. With the fundamentals of digital marketing being largely applicable in all the industries, there has been a recurring need for digital marketing executives for the brands to take their marketing initiatives to the new-day contemporary standards. With a deep and divine study of subjects like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click (PPC), and many more related chapters under this course, the candidate will be able to execute advertisement campaigns and media buying effectively. Master the basics and deep analytics of Digital Marketing with our course and stay on the top of digital trends.
You know that this is trending but you should not simply follow the crowd. You should be able to gauge the benefits that this course will bring to your career and if it is at all eligible for you and your career. Let’s list down a few of them:
- Millions of jobs are projected to be generated in the Digital Marketing field. Hence there are better chances of safe and secure employment in this field.
- Digital Marketing is a very dynamic field. Hence it does not restrict you to anyone job profile. Smaller to larger companies like Facebook and Google have a wide array of job opportunities for employees with Digital Marketing Certification.
- Needless to say, if you know something that is trending and that most people are seeking today, you are bound to be offered more salary and a better package comparatively.
- Last but not the least, candidates are subjected to embark upon their own career with a deeper and better understanding of digital marketing. After a proper certification and a few years of experience, you are entitled to set up a firm of your own and explore the journey of entrepreneurship.
In this section we'll show you how this course has been structured and how to get the most out of it.
- Lecture 1.1Basics of Marketing & Branding
- Lecture 1.2Website Creation
- Lecture 1.3Seo Foundations
- Lecture 1.4Local Seo
- Lecture 1.5Webmasters
- Lecture 1.6Google Analytics
- Lecture 1.7Social Media Marketing
- Lecture 1.8Content Marketing Foundations
- Lecture 1.9YouTube Ads
- Lecture 1.10Google Search – Ppc Ads
- Lecture 1.11Google Display Ads
- Lecture 1.12Email Marketing
- Lecture 1.13Google Tag Manager
- Lecture 1.14Facebook Marketing
- Lecture 1.15Twitter Marketing
- Lecture 1.16LinkedIn Marketing
- Lecture 1.17Instagram Marketing
- Lecture 1.18Influencer Marketing
- Lecture 1.19YouTube Channel Growth
- Lecture 1.20Email Marketing Automation
- Lecture 1.21Video Editing
- Lecture 1.22Ad Creatives – Canva & Pixlr
- Lecture 1.23Google AdSense
- Lecture 1.24Affiliate Marketing
- Lecture 1.25Content Writing Blogging
- Lecture 1.26Freelancing
- Lecture 1.27Lead Generation Techniques with Landing Pages
- Lecture 1.28Advance Optimization Strategies with Ab Testings & Sales Funnels
- Lecture 1.29Data Driven Growth Hacking