- Lectures: 19
- Duration: 8 weeks
This course is an in-depth study on the functionality of salesforce administration and is spread over two months. Designed with the special focus on the functional management and creation of salesforce administration, after completing this module, the candidates will become perfectly eligible to qualify the Salesforce System Administration’s certificate examinations. This course contains sessions on cloud computing, CRM, Relationships in Salesforce amongst other deeply researched chapters, which will make the candidates competent enough to create and manage the existing applications of Salesforce administration. Also, one will be able to design applications for Multiple Users, where one can access these applications simultaneously with different layouts empowered with mass exporting and importing data into the salesforce.
Before going any further, it is imperative for you to understand what this certification is all about. Let’s start with the basics.
- What is Salesforce Administrator Certification?
In simple terms and as per lay man’s understanding, Salesforce Administrator Certification is nothing but a qualification of a fundamental level. This certification is available for the professionals who want to involve themselves in the Salesforce application in a particular organization that they might be currently working in or where they wish to shift to. Also, this certification is for graduate students who wish to kickstart their career in the Salesforce as it is one of the bigger things happening in this decade.
This salesforce certification mainly revolves around customer relationship management (CRM) in a much broader aspect than the others and also requires impeccable skills in that area. Moreover, a course in salesforce administration will allow you to inculcate ethics and qualities that will help you strike a perfect balance in your work life. And the most important thing is that this certificate becomes the most important commodity for you to seem more appealing in comparison to other candidates in the eyes of an employer. This certification will take you to newer heights in your career with newfound confidence and productivity.
- What are the Eligibility Requirements for the Salesforce Administration Course?
- The candidate has to be a professional regarding the administration
- The candidate should have the necessary qualifications and should comprise a degree in BBA/BCA/MBA/MCA
- he candidate should be well versed with skills in this field of work
- What are the different types of salesforce certifications available at United Solutions?
The different types of Salesforce Certifications that hold out the main positions in any organization and that require a lot of employees include:
- Administrators – Their job includes managing data, creating analyzed, detailed reports, workflows and initializing ideas
- Developers – This includes performing customized CRM applications; thereby, should possess coding, and design skills for programmatic solutions, requires familiarity with a complete development lifecycle and knowledge of the available environments
In this section we'll show you how this course has been structured and how to get the most out of it.
- Lecture 1.1Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Lecture 1.2Introduction to CRM
- Lecture 1.3Introduction to Salesforce
- Lecture 1.4Creating Sample App, TAB and Object with live project
- Lecture 1.5Relationships in Salesforce
- Lecture 1.6Creating Dependent Picklist and Validations
- Lecture 1.7Introducing Workflow and Process Builder
- Lecture 1.8Creating Formula Filed in Salesforce, and its return types
- Lecture 1.9Introduction to Page Layouts
- Lecture 1.10Introduction to Roll-Up Summary Fields
- Lecture 1.11What is Junction Object?
- Lecture 1.12Security and Sharing Model of Salesforce
- Lecture 1.13Introduction to Reports and Dashboard
- Lecture 1.14Managing Data
- Lecture 1.15How to create your own email templates
- Lecture 1.16How to use Chatter in Salesforce
- Lecture 1.17Introduction to Sandbox in Salesforce
- Lecture 1.18Introduction to Sales Application
- Lecture 1.19Misc. (Salesforce Admin)