In this section we'll show you how this course has been structured and how to get the most out of it.
- Lecture 1.1Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Lecture 1.2Introduction to CRM
- Lecture 1.3Introduction to Salesforce
- Lecture 1.4Creating Sample App, TAB and Object with live project
- Lecture 1.5Relationships in Salesforce
- Lecture 1.6Creating Dependent Picklist and Validations
- Lecture 1.7Introducing Workflow and Process Builder
- Lecture 1.8Creating Formula Filed in Salesforce, and its return types
- Lecture 1.9Introduction to Page Layouts
- Lecture 1.10Introduction to Roll-Up Summary Fields
- Lecture 1.11What is Junction Object?
- Lecture 1.12Security and Sharing Model of Salesforce
- Lecture 1.13Introduction to Reports and Dashboard
- Lecture 1.14Managing Data
- Lecture 1.15How to create your own email templates
- Lecture 1.16How to use Chatter in Salesforce
- Lecture 1.17Introduction to Sandbox in Salesforce
- Lecture 1.18Introduction to Sales Application
- Lecture 1.19Misc. (Salesforce Admin)
Creating Sample App, TAB and Object with live project
- What is an Application, tabs, forms, links in salesforce?
- What is an Object and Field? Comparing Object with Database Table
- Difference between Standard & Custom Objects?
- Use of Standard Applications in Sales Force
- Create a Sample Warehouse App
- How to Change Logo of the application