In this section we'll show you how this course has been structured and how to get the most out of it.
- Lecture 1.1Introduction to Force.com – Apex
- Lecture 1.2Apex Contd.
- Lecture 1.3Introduction to SOQL
- Lecture 1.4Introduction to SOSL
- Lecture 1.5Introduction to Visual Force
- Lecture 1.6Introduction to Trigger and its Best Practices
- Lecture 1.7Introduction to Test Classes in Salesforce
- Lecture 1.8Introduction to Batch Classes in Salesforce
- Lecture 1.9Introduction to Schedulable in Salesforce
- Lecture 1.10Introduction to Web services/Integration
- Lecture 1.11Deployment Model using Change Set
- Lecture 1.12Live Scenario, Doubts Session and How to work on Real Env.
- Lecture 1.13Misc. (Salesforce Dev)
Introduction to Trigger and its Best Practices
- Objectives of writing a trigger in Salesforce with Live Use Case
- Trigger Events
- Trigger Context Variables
- Calling handler classes from triggers
- Using List and Set in Triggers, making them bulkfy