In this section we'll show you how this course has been structured and how to get the most out of it.
- Lecture 1.1Introduction to Force.com – Apex
- Lecture 1.2Apex Contd.
- Lecture 1.3Introduction to SOQL
- Lecture 1.4Introduction to SOSL
- Lecture 1.5Introduction to Visual Force
- Lecture 1.6Introduction to Trigger and its Best Practices
- Lecture 1.7Introduction to Test Classes in Salesforce
- Lecture 1.8Introduction to Batch Classes in Salesforce
- Lecture 1.9Introduction to Schedulable in Salesforce
- Lecture 1.10Introduction to Web services/Integration
- Lecture 1.11Deployment Model using Change Set
- Lecture 1.12Live Scenario, Doubts Session and How to work on Real Env.
- Lecture 1.13Misc. (Salesforce Dev)
Introduction to Visual Force
- What is Visualforce Page?
- Create a Sample Visualforce Page i.e. putting Java script etc…
- Displaying Field Values, Related Lists on a Page
- What is Controller? Different types of Controllers? – Standard Controller and Custom Controllers and extension controller
- How to Travel from Parent to Child in Visual Force – using Child Relationship Name
- How to invoke the apex?
- How to Iterate in Visualforce using Data Table/Data list/ Page Block Table
- How to Launch Visual Force page as a Tab
- Performing DML operations from Visualforce pages